but what can i say? i like dip. dip is easy, and a party favorite.
even if you're not going to a party, dip is delicious.
i've made just plain kimchee dip for a while now, and it is extremely simple... .however, i thought i make it better this time around.
KIMCHEE CRAB DIP
- 3 blocks (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar of Halm's brand kimchee OR 3 cups kimchee of your choice
- 2 - 3 TBSP kimchee 'juice' reserved from the jar (add more if needed)
- 3 TBSP Park's Brand kimchee sauce
- 1 package imitation crab lumps or sticks, chopped
put kimchee in a food processor, but try not to put in too much liquid. if some liquid gets in, thats ok. pulverize the kimchee into a nice minced texture. you can also mince by hand, but it takes loooong....
did you chop up the imitation crab yet? do this.
mix all ingredients thoroughly. chill for a little while (or don't, it really doesn't matter too much) and eat with crackers or anything else that tastes good :D