if you don't know what it is, see yesterdays post.... enjoy!
Original post date: July 16, 2009
Original link: http://umami-quest.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html
- 2 C shoyu
- 3 C sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 4 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 cloves garic, minced (or 4 heaping Tbsp. garlic powder )
- 1-2 stalks green onion, minced
- 1/4 C Shiracha hot sauce
1. mix all ingredients together and use for whatevers.
2. for best results, cook sauce on stove until it has thickened in to a syrup type constency, then use for marinades, etc...
3. keep in mind, these measurements are guesses..... depending on what i do, i dont really measure when i cook - i taste as i go, and adjust as needed.